View Single Post
Old 11-13-2011, 11:11 PM   #5
HansTWN
Wizard
HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP Touchpad, Sony Duo 13, Lumia 920, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by HowGozit View Post
You can also use the Kindle software, oddly enough. Set the words per line to the point where you have a left and right margin, and you can use touch or a stylus (for an active digitiser like my portege M700) and the pages will go back and forth fine.

Must try FBReader myself - works really well on my Android tabs.

Ross
Interesting discussion. Since I only rarely read books on my tablet computer I only have the Kindle reader on it. And that works fine with the Wacom pen, so I have never considered alternatives. But at 12.1" the screen is too big for book reading (and I still prefer e-ink), I only use this device for magazines and newspapers, anyway.
HansTWN is offline   Reply With Quote