View Single Post
Old 08-10-2010, 09:44 PM   #1
Diana495
Connoisseur
Diana495 can illuminate an eclipseDiana495 can illuminate an eclipseDiana495 can illuminate an eclipseDiana495 can illuminate an eclipseDiana495 can illuminate an eclipseDiana495 can illuminate an eclipseDiana495 can illuminate an eclipseDiana495 can illuminate an eclipseDiana495 can illuminate an eclipseDiana495 can illuminate an eclipseDiana495 can illuminate an eclipse

Device: Ipod Touch
Can't open ebooks in ADE

This isn't exactly a pdf issue, but I wasn't sure where to ask for help, so I'm just posting here.

Starting a couple of days ago, I can no longer open epub/pdf books in ADE to authenticate them. Usually, when I've bought or borrowed an ebook I would have ADE open the .acsm file and the book would download into my Digital Editions folder. But when I try to have ADE open an .acsm file, ADE opens up but the book does not appear in ADE or does it download into the Digital Editions folder.

I've tried reinstalling ADE, but that didn't do anything.

Fortunately, I can use the Sony Reader Library app to download my bought and borrowed ebooks, but I would like to fix the ADE issue, since downloading with the Sony apps takes a few tries.

I'm on Mac OS X 10.5.8.

Thank you!
Diana495 is offline   Reply With Quote