View Single Post
Old 09-03-2011, 04:48 PM   #5
gollu
Unsullied
gollu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gollu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gollu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gollu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gollu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gollu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gollu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gollu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gollu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gollu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gollu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i
I really loved "Dance with dragons" and don't understand all the uprising against the book. It's like people expected a new bible with world shaking revelations. GRRM's style has always been rich on characters, events, history and that makes his fantasy world that good. If you want a fantasy with 5 characters get some Terry Goodkind and it's done.

I read the first four books some 3 years ago and had no problems on keeping the threads of the current one (well, I watched the HBO series too). The book was on par with my expectations and hated the wasted pages at the end for all the family trees...

The only thing that bugs me is that the next book won't be coming in the next 5 years if at all.
gollu is offline   Reply With Quote