View Single Post
Old 08-24-2009, 07:51 AM   #1
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
My SmartQ 7 Repair Saga

Day 38

It didn't get lost in the mail! Yippee!

Through no fault of my own, my SmartQ 7 died less than 2 months after I got it. I was unable to revive it, and I shipped it to the manufacturer on 17 July. Today I received an email from the repair rep about the repair cost.

They're asking for $12 to repair the screen (I didn't break it), and $24 to ship it back to me. Is the shipping charge normal? The device is still under warranty. Shouldn't the manufacturer pay to ship it back to me?
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote