View Single Post
Old 03-30-2013, 10:53 PM   #127
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitchawl View Post
Have you been taking lessons from Orlok?

It's a fun toy. I'm actually appreciating it more and more as I play. Prolly would have been wise to RTFM, but that sort takes the adventure out of it all, doesn't it?

Stitchawl
The thing about Manuals is that they are usually written by someone who already knows all the ins and outs of whatever they refer to. Case in point, I had trouble figuring out how to access the working TOC in Kindle books on the PaperWhite. Looking in the manual didn't help much. If there is anything on how to do so in the manual I couldn't find it. Instead I had to figure it out by trial and error.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote