View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 11:14 PM   #63
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0x55 View Post
My use case is similar to davidfor's, I often have two or three "now reading" items. As a Nook refugee, it's sweet how Kobo shows a group of recent reads instead of just one.

So to me, the ideal solution would be TWO screens, both with five chronologically-sized covers. One would be "Currently Reading" and the other would be "What's New."
I often have four or five books in my "now reading" list (fiction and reference). As for the two screen suggestion, remove the "Discover" from the home screen or add a 3rd item "New Books" where the last 5 books added would be displayed. That way, reading would be books I am currently reading and I would have easy access to the newly added books as long as I only added 5 or less.

Regards,
DNSB

Last edited by DNSB; 12-01-2012 at 11:20 PM. Reason: Why is the blasted UI in Deutsch???? Did I move without noticing??
DNSB is online now   Reply With Quote