View Single Post
Old 09-30-2013, 11:04 PM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by chriss9 View Post
So far I have tried PDF (preferred since I only want to read it in adobe reader) HTMLZ, and epub formats with no great success. I have NOT really gotten good understanding of other settings beyond the output format so could I be missing something there?

Just want a simple PDF file copy of the book for trips. if anyone has had experience in this area and is willing to share I would appreciate it.
It sounds like no conversion is required. Use the KindleUnpack Plugin to extract the PDF intact from within the AZW4 container.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote