View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 12:58 AM   #40
xtine
Addict
xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by xendula View Post
I hope your two units will be OK. It must be horrible to get them delivered overseas and have to deal with this!
Yes, I have two replacements coming tomorrow, but I had to talk to no less than 10 different customer service reps who were contradicting each other. I spent hours on the phone. Worst customer service ever.
Thank you, I hope so too. Good luck with your replacements as well, I hope you won't have to talk to Amazon CS anytime soon after this!
xtine is offline   Reply With Quote