View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 01:18 PM   #16
fjtorres
Grand Sorcerer
fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T100TA,PW2,PRS-T1,KT,FireHD 8.9,K2, PB360,BeBook One,Axim51v,TC1000
Quote:
Originally Posted by WillysJeepMan View Post
I'm left wondering if the author made an assumption about the screen texture or if Amazon specifically told him about it.
That is one of the things that is interesting about that report: Amazon hasn't made an issue of it.

It might very well be a side effect of the design rather than an intentional effort. Amazon has talked about working to reduce glare, to lower the bezel height (by 70%), to improve contrast, to ensure the light diffuser isn't overly fragile... Somewhere along the way they may have specified a glass texture that just happens to be ergonomically pleasing.

It would be somewhat ironic if one of the better features of the KPW turns out to be an emergent feature rather than an intentional one.

Yes, very interesting.
Now I *really* have to get my hands (literally) on one.
fjtorres is offline   Reply With Quote