View Single Post
Old 01-10-2012, 05:00 AM   #3
tym
Connoisseur
tym can name that ebook in five wordstym can name that ebook in five wordstym can name that ebook in five wordstym can name that ebook in five wordstym can name that ebook in five wordstym can name that ebook in five wordstym can name that ebook in five wordstym can name that ebook in five wordstym can name that ebook in five wordstym can name that ebook in five wordstym can name that ebook in five words

Device: nook touch
Thanks so much for the correction. Up to this point I was just going on what others were saying. Still new to allot of this.

I for sure need to do more research on it. See what they are saying. Still seeing places that swear it needs calibrated by running it dry. One said at least every couple of months. Not buying that one.

So I am off to research even more. I thank you so very much for your information. Have a nice day.

FINALLY found the thread over at the nook forum that addresses this. You for sure don't wanna let get below 20 percent before you recharge it.

IMHO, Buy the wall charger for it. Its only 5 bucks. Use that to charge it up. They claim for the first charge, its important to use the wall charger to get the most out of the battery. Get it to 100 percent before you use it the first time. Why barns and noble does not include it in the purchase is silly IMHO.

They suggest if your having issues with your battery draining to fast, and your sure your Wi Fi is off, completely discharge it one time, Use the wall charger to charge it up to 100 percent before you use it one time. See if that fixes the issue. Then make sure you charge it up before it hits 20 percent.

Again thats ONLY if your having problems with it loosing its charge to fast. If that does not fix it. Then you probably have a bad battery.

Last edited by tym; 01-10-2012 at 05:47 AM.
tym is offline   Reply With Quote