View Single Post
Old 09-06-2010, 12:20 PM   #1
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
Which K3 typeface do you like best?

I find all three are better than the one on my K2, but I have pretty much abandoned 'Regular' in favor of Condensed or Sans Serif. I especially like Sans Serif in landscape mode, size 1 or 2 with words per line set to Fewest.

I'm also curious if anyone feels a need for a font hack for K3. With the expanded unicode support, choice of 3 typefaces, and (to my eyes at least) noticeably sharper letter forms, is there still enough motivation (assuming someone figures out how to do it)?
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote