View Single Post
Old 08-10-2010, 09:02 PM   #14
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GRiker View Post
In calibre|Preferences|Plugins|Device Interface plugins|Apple device interface, do you have the driver disabled (grayed out)?
Yes. That was in the directions in the calibre + iPad post.
I know from years of troubleshooting Navy computer systems that sometimes things need to be looked at a second time even though I knew that something was a certain way.

I have absolutely no iPad experience. I know you disabled the plugin according to the directions when you started. Did you go back this evening and verify that it is still turned off? On very rare occasions (I may have been hallucinating) I could have sworn an option that I had turned off went back to default after an upgrade.

Just a thought.

Last edited by DoctorOhh; 08-10-2010 at 09:54 PM.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote