View Single Post
Old 12-17-2008, 02:47 AM   #4
Andybaby
Wizard
Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-700
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
I turned my nose up at 'Buffy the Vampire Slayer' when it was on TV, assuming it was lightweight, juvenile fluff.
Finally watched an episode on DVD (can't remember why) and was hooked! It's brilliant stuff!!
same thing happened to me. but then Angel was better, and the later seasons of buffy were kinda bad... the show went downhill after the musical episode. (the i loved the musical episode)

biggest TV show that this happened to me with was Babylon 5, i always saw the ads as a kid, but Londos haircut always threw me off from actually wanting to watch it.. and then one day, after i became quite the Scifi nerd, i gave it a shot. and Bab5 is one of the best shows ever made. defenatly top 3. and its hard to list them in any kind of order, Bab5, Sg-1, [the first trek series youve ever watched, mine was voyager]

as for books. Books in General is my under a rock. i hated to read while i was in school. but then about 2 years ago i started readign heavily and havent stopped, and ever since my first ebook reader, ive become a voracious reader, knocking back about 2 books a week.
Andybaby is offline   Reply With Quote