View Single Post
Old 12-08-2013, 02:00 AM   #7
Marcs1102
Marcs1102 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenMarcs1102 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenMarcs1102 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenMarcs1102 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenMarcs1102 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenMarcs1102 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenMarcs1102 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenMarcs1102 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenMarcs1102 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenMarcs1102 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenMarcs1102 has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austen

Device: none
yup

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigpallooka View Post
Dude. If this works 'as advertised' you may be my new hero (weeps silently into is hands in awe). It solves ALL the issues I had with other methods of adding audiobooks.

Now that my awe has dimmed I want to ask how big a disaster it would be if you were forced to move the files. Would you need to just delete all the .lnk in calibre (a simple process) and drag & drop again?

just delete the lnk entries and drag and drop again

next thing i'm putzing with is using the text to speech thing to "read" epubs i don't have audiobooks for

Hint the free program BALABOLKA.ZIP does just that
(http://www.cross-plus-a.com/balabolka.zip)
Marcs1102 is offline   Reply With Quote