View Single Post
Old 09-13-2013, 08:45 PM   #549
willus
Fuzzball, the purple cat
willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by kim1406 View Post
Thanks for this great tool, it is the only tool that let me read pdf on my kindle PW. I used it a lot for Arabic files, but I always experience non-even font size, most of the time I get one page with big font, but one line with very small font. I tried to change the gab between rows and/or between words, but, still have difficulty to get it right.
Can you post an example of your source PDF file and the options you are using to convert it (or PM it to me)?
willus is offline   Reply With Quote