View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 11:29 AM   #101
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Like others, I can never remember NOT being a reader; I must have read a very considerable proportion of the books in my local library during my teenage years. Certainly all the SF and pretty much all the mystery sections. I've been reading e-books since about 1986, starting with a Psion 2a "palmtop" for which I wrote my own reading app, and then a whole succession of PDAs. I remember my feeling of utter amazement and joy when I stumbled on PG in the early 1990s.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote