View Single Post
Old 12-22-2012, 06:21 PM   #8
Lazybones
Groupie
Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I wrote five novels while in grad school, and another million words of genre fanfics that I published to a gaming Web site, before I self-published my first novel. All that in addition to my dissertation and a few years working as an editor, which I think really helped me iron out the mechanics of my writing. I go back every now and then to my early novels to see if anything there is salvageable, but each time I come to the same conclusion as Mr. Banks.
Lazybones is offline   Reply With Quote