View Single Post
Old 09-02-2010, 03:48 AM   #4
Josieb1
Grand Sorcerer
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Libra2, Clara 2e, Kindle PW SE & Kindle 2022
I sent one again this morning to my Kindle using Calibre and I didn't even have to convert it first, I loaded the RTF into Calibre, connected my Kindle, and clicked Send to Device, Calibre asked me if I wanted to convert it first, I said yes and Calibre created a MOBI file. I checked the book on my Kindle and the formatting looks perfect to me. Title and Author correct, and even the picture at the front of the book is perfect.

I hope this helps. I am not technical so don't understand code (although I know what it is as I test computer systems from a user perspective for a living)
Josieb1 is offline   Reply With Quote