View Single Post
Old 05-06-2009, 11:14 AM   #1
Andybaby
Wizard
Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-700
PRS-700 Owners, M-Edge Covers are HERE!

I sent off an Email last night asking the progress and lightly reminding them of their Early May promise they made, and I got this in my inbox this morning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M-edge
Dear Roman,

Thank you so much for both your interest in our product and your patience! We are in process of getting the Jackets for the PRS 700 to Amazon.com, and they should be available to order within the next few days.

Take care,
Team M-Edge
YAY!
You can Buy them for the PRS-700 Here

And the 505 Here

Last edited by Andybaby; 05-17-2009 at 07:33 AM.
Andybaby is offline   Reply With Quote