View Single Post
Old 10-31-2012, 04:58 PM   #27
Graham
Wizard
Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H20, Pixel 2, Samsung Chromebook Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by holymadness View Post
As you say, it depends on how you use your phone. I think it's a strain to have to constantly worry about storage space. To find out that you're at capacity when shooting a video or taking photos and being forced to stop. To hesitate before adding media to the device, wondering "do I have enough room for this album and that TV show?" To have to make choices about which applications and files to keep and which to delete. To have to regularly purge and groom and surveil. I prefer not to think about any of these things, and many others seem to feel the same way.
As noted just now, I have never had to do these things because I ran out of space or was in danger of running out.

I'm just neat about the way I use the phone. I do the same with my ereader even though there's loads of free space on it.

Graham
Graham is offline   Reply With Quote