View Single Post
Old 09-11-2012, 04:52 PM   #15
ElMiko
Addict
ElMiko actually enjoys Vogon poetry.ElMiko actually enjoys Vogon poetry.ElMiko actually enjoys Vogon poetry.ElMiko actually enjoys Vogon poetry.ElMiko actually enjoys Vogon poetry.ElMiko actually enjoys Vogon poetry.ElMiko actually enjoys Vogon poetry.ElMiko actually enjoys Vogon poetry.ElMiko actually enjoys Vogon poetry.ElMiko actually enjoys Vogon poetry.ElMiko actually enjoys Vogon poetry.

Device: Kindle
I just want to be perfectly clear here: Calibre's KF8 conversions aren't functional on e-ink devices, only in the calibre viewer? And conversions that contain both MOBI and KF8 will only render MOBI on those devices? But AZW3 has all the same HTML capabilities as KF8?

EDIT:
When I try to sync an AZW3 to my kindle, I get a message from calibre saying that there aren't any recognized formats for my device and that i should convert the file. I'm getting more and more confused.

EDIT2:
If i convert to MOBI, with the old & new formats contained within it, it renders KF8 almost perfectly (minus the .ncx), rendering HTML that the old MOBI couldn't render (such as hanging indents). Color me even more confused.

Last edited by ElMiko; 09-11-2012 at 08:02 PM.
ElMiko is offline   Reply With Quote