View Single Post
Old 11-27-2010, 06:23 PM   #2
Lemurion
eReader
Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Note 5; PW3; Nook HD+; ChuWi Hi12; iPad
In a case like this, I'd use the same double-line cut in the manuscript as for a scene break to let the reader know it's going to be a hard cut.

If you're writing in omniscient it's not a scene change regardless, but the real purpose of the break is to make it easier for the reader. Personally I would have used a break to go out of the scene when I wandered away from the focal character and then another to go back to that character, but that's just me.

Hope this helps.
Lemurion is offline   Reply With Quote