View Single Post
Old 12-22-2009, 11:09 PM   #36
dmaul1114
Wizard
dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmaul1114 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle 1
As the first response noted, with the 30 day return policy there's no harm (beyond paying return shipping I believe) in giving a Kindle a try if you want.

Personally, I very happy with my K1 for leisure reading so I'm not on the market for a new device right now. And probably won't be until some stuff like the Plastic Logic Que is out in the spring, and some tablet devices roll out etc. so I can see what happens in the large screen, stylus touch screen devices as I'd like something like that for my academic work.

For leisure reading, the Kindle does everything I need.
dmaul1114 is offline   Reply With Quote