Thread: Blank Lines
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2009, 11:20 AM   #50
acprinter
Groupie
acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acprinter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 11th generation
This is just one of the reason that the e-book is so great. Anyone with a little time and patience can create the book that they enjoy to read. On the other hand most people and I don't mean Mobileread type people, think that this is a waste of time, my spouse for instance.

But I think I'm still right, there should always be a break after a paragraph. Remember the more breaks in the book means ultimately more pages for the printer to print making them more money.

And thanks HarryT for the wonderful tutorial for book designer.
acprinter is offline   Reply With Quote