View Single Post
Old 02-18-2014, 11:17 AM   #5
Doitsu
Grand Sorcerer
Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tex2002ans View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doitsu View Post
In that case you may want to consider using the services of an ebook service provider. However, I seriously doubt that any of them will accept .mdb or .pnp files.
Heh, would probably just be easier for a conversion house to work backwards from a dreadful PDF (converted from .SNP -> PDF using the tool I linked above).
Pretty much any format is better than PDF, which, as you well know, is the worst input format for ebooks. If I had to convert the book, I'd probably first try to export it as a .docx file and if that doesn't work, I'd try to open the .mdb file with Excel or write a VB macro for Access that exports all pages along with the image references in an easy to handle output format.
Doitsu is offline   Reply With Quote