View Single Post
Old 04-17-2013, 09:46 AM   #22
Booxtor
Booxtor
Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Booxtor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: a lot of..
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbsavitz View Post
Booxtor,

The multitasking looks great. A couple of questions:

1. Will web hyperlinks in either a .pdf or .epub work connecting to the web browser?

2. Will links within a .pdf document which link to another .pdf work and go to the other .pdf?

Acrobat supports both of these features and I've seen them implemented on other e-readers. Would be useful to have these features.

Thanks for listening.
Hi,
thanks for interesting idea. I will try to realize it.

Some answers to the questions in earlier posts in this thread:

- It is impossible to open same document twice. If you want it - just copy the document and open.

- Multitasking is implemented for documents, which can be opened with PDF Reader, FB Reader and Browser. Perhaps DjVU Reader and CoolReader will be also add to support this feature.

- Currently we decided to allow four tasks. I guess in most cases it must be enough.

- Task manager can be started from status bar (clicking on new icon next to refresh icon)

- Concerning configurable tool bar /status bar. I really try to figure out how to realize it.

Last edited by Booxtor; 04-17-2013 at 09:49 AM.
Booxtor is offline   Reply With Quote