View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 09:58 PM   #43
BearMountainBooks
Maria Schneider
BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BearMountainBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 3g Kindle Keyboard
For those of you who want to "keep" the books but "delete" them, you can go to Amazon's Media Library:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/ays/secure...w=_cat_agg_all

Login to your amazon account there and you will see a listing of all your ebooks purchased from Amazon (including downloaded freebies).

Select items (checkbox) and then select "move to trash." Move to trash is not a permanent deletion. It's just a large garbage can where you can "archive" items. THen when you are searching on your regular amazon kindle list you don't see these archived/trashed items. Yes, it is possible that someday Amazon could trash them, but it's been there for as long as I've been using it (couple of years now) and when you select trash it tells you can "untrash" them at any time.

So you can basically store a bunch of the stuff you don't want to sort through all the time. I have a LOT of the books I've read in this bin. They aren't on my Kindle or in my list (the other list Amazon lets you use --the normal Kindle list).

SOmeone else may have posted about this; sorry I only read the first page.

And I agree with the people who say it isn't indie versus other. It's just good books versus ones I've tried and am not likely to try again or ones I've read and won't read again. I've found some gems that were free (astoundingly good) and I've found some stinkers.
BearMountainBooks is offline   Reply With Quote