Thread: Agatha Christie
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2012, 09:53 AM   #55
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
8MB and without illustrations? I wonder if the title is out of date in saying text only. I note that the release date for the Kindle version is 30 Jan 2012.

I'm tempted to get it and check, but not yet!
Good point. If it's 8MB, it certainly does sound as if it's illustrated, doesn't it, because it's not all that big a book! I should add, by the way, that the book doesn't give away "whodunnit", so it's safe to read even if you haven't read the books being discussed .
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote