View Single Post
Old 09-08-2011, 04:22 PM   #59
RichL
Evangelist
RichL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RichL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RichL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RichL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RichL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RichL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RichL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RichL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RichL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RichL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RichL ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: back to x51v
Harry T

There is a large difference between punishing and not supporting. I am anti theist, should I donate to churches to spread beliefs I disagree with? I am anti Neo-Nazi should I donate to their cause to help them spread a belief I disagree with? By purchasing Cards books I not only tacitly support his views I monetarily support his ability to preach them.

In my view, without all the legal fiddle faddle, free speech means that I need to allow the person to speak not that I am required to monetarily support his speaking.