View Single Post
Old 10-13-2010, 03:39 PM   #11
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Quote:
Originally Posted by treetotree View Post
I was at Target, in Brandon Fl., on Sat 10/09/10, and they said " No more Sonys",only Kindle. There was'nt a sony display, just a very poor kindle display and it was almost empty.
I was just in our local Target and they were the same. There was a poor kindle display and the dept manager said they would no longer be selling Sony Readers, as customers always asked for kindles and many had no idea what a Sony was.

I also stopped at the Best Buy and Staples. Both had the Kindle in matching display cases. The Best Buy had demo 350 and 650 but no units for sale. They also had 2 300s at the full price (I even had the price checked).
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote