Thread: PRS-T2 SDHC Support
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2013, 11:02 AM   #6
Teknikal
Fanatic
Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony T1, Note Pro 12.2, Honor 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by elcreative View Post
The 32GB is a hardware limit... sdxc needs different hardware... Android will not magically change something without sdxc connectivity to have it... sorry bu that's reality...
Not necessarily I have a 64gb card in my Galaxy S Advance smartphone and have access to all of it despite the phone officially claiming to support only 32gb cards.

From forum posts I've read online as well you would be surprised at how often these cards will work with something that doesn't officially support them, unfortunately the only real way to know for sure is to put one in the device.

Then again how could anyone use possibly use 64gb in epubs or browse a library of that size it's an insane amount of space when you consider the tiny sizes of book files.
Teknikal is offline   Reply With Quote