Thread: Silliness Avatar for zelda_pinwheel
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2009, 05:15 PM   #1866
Madam Broshkina
Manic Do Fuse
Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 500, 505, 350, Kindle 3, DXG, nook, Irex DR800SG, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
did you really have that chalked on the tour de france ?????? i can't believe it. i think you may have outdone yourself this time. wow !!!
It is to bad that they did not use my first message, they probably did not think that "Create Avatars for Zelda Pinwheel" was a message of hope. Which it is of course.

I have pinpointed your immortality on the map in case you want to go and see it live.

Madam Broshkina is offline   Reply With Quote