View Single Post
Old 06-06-2013, 02:00 AM   #8
Teknikal
Fanatic
Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Teknikal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony T1, Note Pro 12.2, Honor 10
I wouldn't unless they really improved their software stability as much as I'm a fan of Android I think Sony really need to work on their software and I'd actually rather see them moving back to the days before the T1/T2.

Just as an example I've about 2,000 books which I can't browse on the reader I need calibre to find my next book to read. anytime I try to browse through my collection on the reader I get maybe 20 pages in at best before the software restarts itself.
I know it's definitely a Sony stability issue as I've had a couple of T1's and both did the same thing they could alleviate the issue slightly if they let you browse by letter but they lost that with the android move as well.

I think sonys more than capable of making good ereaders they have done it in the past but I don't think they will again and I think they will just keep falling behind until they have to give up the reader business which is a shame as they basicly started it.
Teknikal is offline   Reply With Quote