View Single Post
Old 02-04-2013, 06:30 AM   #12
Billi
Wizard
Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook, iRex, PB, Onyx
To my mind, this lawsuit only shows that these two persons have not the slightest idea how doping works/is used. It's not done to be able to win the Tour de France by laying on the couch and regularly taking one's dosis. It's quite the contrary: a great part of the doping program enables the rider to train more, longer, to recover better from higher extends.

I've never been a fan of Lance Armstrong - there was a Jan Ullrich! -, I've read these two books with the "knowledge" of him doping and I've found them nevertheless highly interesting and inspiring how to fight and pursue one's goals. He has nevertheless a remarkable story to tell and I'm glad I've read them.

He has cheated, no question, but imho not the readers.

Last edited by Billi; 02-04-2013 at 06:36 AM.
Billi is offline   Reply With Quote