View Single Post
Old 12-13-2012, 09:23 AM   #19
haydnfan
Guru
haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 4, Oasis 2
I detest the lazy writing in the article. The author consistently conflates ereader and ebook. The ebook market is growing, the ereader market is declining. I wonder if the author himself understands the difference?

I think that tablets are fine for casual reading, but dedicated reading would eat away the battery pretty quickly. I think that the readers that buy and read 20-100 novels a year have either chosen by now to buy an ereader or never will. The rest of the populace have little need for a dedicated reader and a tablet would be a better fit. We're talking a niche crowd here. It was impressive how many people bought kindles, nooks and kobos but it was never going to last.
haydnfan is offline   Reply With Quote