View Single Post
Old 08-11-2012, 10:17 AM   #32
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
I'm reading these posts and I'm getting the same hints that I get from people who don't like romance: you're not able to say the difference between reality and fiction. And really, if a children under 7 stumble over an erotica or killing books, I blame their fathers who allow it, no Amazon. And, perhaps, there's a cathegory for religion but, if I'm looking for title, "Love" appears in a lot of religious title... and I'm not looking for that.
BTW, if somebody expects BDSM in "Moon is a harsh mistress" is going to be a bit disappointd, the same than in "50 shades of grey"

Last edited by Terisa de morgan; 08-12-2012 at 05:31 AM. Reason: typos
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote