View Single Post
Old 05-09-2011, 10:34 AM   #32
pkbo
Addict
pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pkbo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by paola View Post
do notes work?
In short no, they don't work. There is some "notes" functionality in the original CoolReader but I'm not sure how it supposed to be used. It seems it allows selecting some portion of the text and storing it in the .txt files in the bookmarks directory which could be viewed on PC. I did not touch this function yet so text selection should not work. After finishing with dictionary I will try to adopt it for PB.
pkbo is offline   Reply With Quote