View Single Post
Old 01-26-2011, 05:28 AM   #286
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwanthny View Post
It is time to download the newest version so we're all on the same page. Go to the first post in this thread and click on the link to find the newest plugin.
Actually dwanthy this is a different plugin to those I have officially updated recently, being the "Quick Preferences" one. I made a change to the version on this thread to see if it would resolve his issue and posted it on RapidShare via a PM just for him.

Maybe I shall have to dig up a linux distro and setup a share or something so I can experiment myself. It would be nice if I could test some other plugins on linux too.