View Single Post
Old 03-23-2014, 04:42 AM   #18
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 7, Sony PRS300, Fire HD8 Tablet
I'm getting a little closer to figuring it out. See, a while back I asked a Go Daddy guy if I could post docs on my site. He said the only way was to type on the site or post buttons with links to pdfs. So that's what I did for the excerpts to my books. I also was under the impression that I only got the four tabs (what I thought were "pages") but now it looks like I get the four tabs and I don't know how many pages. I'm going to call them soon and find out more. Thanks for all the help.

P.S. Still not sure about uploading files. They're talking about using a FTP server. I don't know. I'll ask them when I call.
Gregg Bell is offline   Reply With Quote