View Single Post
Old 02-02-2014, 02:53 PM   #32
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova Air, Galaxy Note 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue2u View Post
Some of the Entangled Indulgence are on sale at Amazon if you're interested. Link to get started, but again not all are on sale so click carefully.

[It's difficult for me to post these because of geo-restrictions I get skewed prices being from Canada] Anyways, trying to be helpful.

ETA looks like some of the Entangled Brazen are coming on sale as well.
I've waded through to figure which are full length and which are novellas. Here are all the full length $0.99 deals, many are pre-orders.

INDULGENCE - NEWLY LISTED
INDULGENCE - PREVIOUSLY LISTED
BRAZEN - NEWLY LISTED
BRAZEN - PREVIOUSLY LISTED
apesmom is offline   Reply With Quote