View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 07:57 AM   #1
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Question about "Baen Monthly Bundles" thread.

A question for those who participate in the "Baen Monthly Bundles" threads. I see many people who seem to use these threads to get free bundles, month after month, but I was under the impression that Baen intended these "buy one, give it away to someone" deals to be used only by new customers who had never before bought from Baen. Isn't this use of "throwaway" accounts at Baen going against the spirit, even if not the letter, of the use that Baen intend these deals to be used for? Baen are one of the "good guys" of the ebook industry - it seems wrong to me to be taking advantage of them in this way.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote