View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011, 01:18 PM   #206
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merischino View Post
This is a little thing but for me it has turned out to be somethign I use often.

When you are typing on your KF, the autocorrect usually does a hazardous word change on almost everything I type. At first, I was having to delete and re-type seemingly every other word. Then, I discovered this.

If you just type your whole message as if autocorrect isn't doing anything, then go back and just touch on each word that is now wrong (e.g., the ubiquitous "nonlinear" substitution when I typed in "online"), KF will select the word and present a list of all the suggestions/alternatives to that, wherein your intended word choice can be found.

It's ever so much faster to click-click to correct your letters than to type, delete, retype. Just thought if you hadn't caught this correction feature you might want to know about it. If you are already in the habit of proofreading your work this is a nominal addition to your proofreading process.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote