View Single Post
Old 05-16-2013, 06:28 PM   #413
Jaden
Evangelist
Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jaden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by david_e View Post
I don't know of any company that comes remotely close to doing anything like what you've suggested, especially discussing how the decision making process works and anything that might be seen in any kind of future firmware release, exception given for press events / releases.
Me neither. And I don't expect that to happen, though I would like it, at least to some extent.

Of course they couldn't discuss the whole decision making process, but they could give reasons for some decisions, tell people what they intended to accomplish with what they did.

Also some feedback on suggestions would be nice. Though, as I said, I don't expect that to happen.

So it's not really a suggestion, rather some kind of wishful thinking.
Jaden is offline   Reply With Quote