View Single Post
Old 10-01-2012, 05:11 AM   #32
tango7
fully engaged
tango7 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tango7 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tango7 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tango7 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tango7 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tango7 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tango7 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tango7 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tango7 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tango7 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tango7 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle, kindle touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anjohl View Post
I am sure many will love this, but I think like a patio, a tablet must be a minimum size to get any real use by the average Joe. I think a ten inch screen is the smallest that will offer any practical use for the average person.

With most smartphones doing everything a tablet can and then some, the double sized screen doesn't do enough to overcome the redundancies of capabilities.

I would be much more intrigued If google can get to market with a 10 inch tablet at $200 or less.
Christmas 2013 yes
tango7 is offline   Reply With Quote