View Single Post
Old 09-15-2012, 11:03 PM   #25
Hopskinny
Enthusiast
Hopskinny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hopskinny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hopskinny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hopskinny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hopskinny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hopskinny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hopskinny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hopskinny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hopskinny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hopskinny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hopskinny ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnwhelan View Post
Calibre 0.8.69

(snip) there are two applies, one button bottom right which I've been clicking and one green tick top left which I hadn't.

Clicking the top left green tick made the difference (snip)
I am fairly sure that is what happened for me too John. The green tick worked; the apply button didn't. I recall that it didn't 'take' the second time round when I hit the bottom apply button. The third time I just poked everything and something worked! I assume it was the green tick!