View Single Post
Old 09-15-2012, 08:22 PM   #22
johnwhelan
Zealot
johnwhelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnwhelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnwhelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnwhelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnwhelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnwhelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnwhelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnwhelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnwhelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnwhelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.johnwhelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Cybook Gen 3, Google Nexus7
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
@john: Look in the debug output you posted, if you had enabled the tweak you would see MTP_DEVICE in the list of available plugins.
Calibre 0.8.69

Preferences, tweaks, plugin tweaks, cut and paste "test_mtp_driver = True" into the box, click OK, click apply there are two applies, one button bottom right which I've been clicking and one green tick top left which I hadn't.

Clicking the top left green tick made the difference I can now see the device. I'll dabble with it tomorrow.

Thanks

Cheerio John