View Single Post
Old 07-11-2008, 10:35 PM   #5
SpiderMatt
Grand Arbiter
SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod Touch, Amazon Kindle, Motorola Droid
Awesome! Thanks for the information, everyone. I tried out Harry's tutorial and, of course, it worked like a charm. I had found Harry's tutorial on BD earlier but I apparently missed this one. I'm glad to hear that the TOC from BD does work on the Kindle. I thought I had read something about the Kindle not reading it. Maybe I am thinking about something else. But if the TOC works in BD, why use Mobi Creator at all? I don't really understand what Mobi Creator adds to the book that you wouldn't get with just generating a prc file in BD.

I can't wait to try out the RSS feeds on my Kindle. It looks a lot easier and more flexible than libprs, in which you need to know python if you want to create custom feeds. Again: me = not a coder.

I figured the "GPS" feature wouldn't be all that great but I'm still interested in trying it. Thanks again for all the info.
SpiderMatt is offline   Reply With Quote