Thread: Reality check
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2008, 11:16 AM   #14
rlauzon
Wizard
rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.rlauzon put the bomp in the bomp-a-bomp-a-bomp.

Device: PocketBook Era
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gudy View Post
No, he means this, which does.
Ah, yes, the infamous perl utility. I tried that a while back but couldn't get the graphics libraries working on my system. If the utility is stable now, I might try it again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gudy View Post
2. MobiPerl is open source. If you want to duplicate tompe's effort, though, or want to insist on Mobipocket freely publicizing their specification, feel free to do so. But in that case you're barking up the wrong tree.
What I really want is a Mobipocket created (or at least blessed) version. Reverse-engineering a proprietary format always has problems.
rlauzon is offline   Reply With Quote