View Single Post
Old 06-05-2011, 07:06 PM   #77
kiwidude
Calibre Plugins Developer
kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kiwidude ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Funnily enough, I just hit this problem myself again. I think perhaps I finally found my way back to the ePub that had the issue.

In my case it is the mimetype file, that has no "Date modified" value when you look at it in Windows Explorer after using Tweak ePub to explode the ePub. If you open the file using WinZip, it shows it like Kovid has changed of 1/1/1980.

Kovid - I got the latest source and I still get the same error when I try to rebuild the ePub. I can email you the ePub if you like.
kiwidude is offline   Reply With Quote