View Single Post
Old 06-16-2010, 06:32 AM   #36
A_J_Lath
Zealot
A_J_Lath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.A_J_Lath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.A_J_Lath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.A_J_Lath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.A_J_Lath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.A_J_Lath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.A_J_Lath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.A_J_Lath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.A_J_Lath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.A_J_Lath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.A_J_Lath ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Computer
Lol - never even heard of an em-dash before. But I know what you mean - seen 'em. But an extra 1-2mm on a hyphen is far too finicky, as far as I'm concerned. Sorry guys - my hyphens stay as they are!

Anyways - it looks like I'll be uploading a standalone Kindle version (available through Amazon) sometime soon. After looking into it, the process seems pretty straightforward through Amazon's DTP, and I'll be virtually guaranteed a decent .mobi version. The only annoyance is that I apparently can't run any free promotions! So it looks as if I'll have to run a limited offer of 99 cents for a while - however, I'm planning on having the period run quite a bit longer than the Smashwords one, which should sweeten the deal, I hope.
A_J_Lath is offline   Reply With Quote